Tetra Tech has more than 40 years of experience working in conflict-affected environments to deliver innovative and sustainable management and technical advisory services. Our approach focuses on empowering local communities and leveraging private investment to create safer, healthier, more equitable, and prosperous societies.
With leading industry experts and integrated experience across our global operations, including our office in Warsaw, Poland, and complemented by nearly 30 years of project work in Eastern Europe, Tetra Tech brings the strength of a leading, global management consultancy and the speed of a local team to deliver a full range of services in Ukraine and the region. Our capabilities include:
- Power sector reform, energy efficiency, and grid modernization
- Research, monitoring, and evaluation
- Architecture, engineering, and infrastructure
- Democracy, governance, and anti-corruption
- Humanitarian mine action
- Gender equality, youth, disability, and social inclusion
- Organizational development and institutional strengthening
- Environment and natural resources
- Water security and sanitation
- Land tenure and property rights
Tetra Tech’s approach is based on sound science, stakeholder engagement, capacity building, innovative technologies, and world-class best practices paired with local ownership. Our goal on every project is to ensure measurable results, and sustainable development long after our work is complete. We support our clients to successfully achieve sustainable impact on their projects through strong collaboration with our clients. We’ve worked with government agencies in the United Kingdom, Europe, and the United States; multilateral development banks, local governments, civil society organizations, and the private sector.