Leading with Science® and leveraging our technology
Combining industry-leading technology expertise and in-depth operational knowledgeTetra Tech Delta delivers solutions that combine science and engineering expertise with advanced analytics and technology. Our interdisciplinary teams collaborate with our clients to create customized, sustainable, and scalable solutions to address their most challenging problems.
Tetra Tech Delta subscription solutions
Explore an ocean of data in an instant
Tetra Tech Delta encompasses the advanced data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and digital technologies that we have designed to provide transformational solutions for our clients.
We create solutions that answer client needs—from smart data collection and advanced analytics that support decision-making to automated intelligent processes and secure cloud solutions that modernize operations. Tetra Tech Delta solutions provide AI-powered insights that can optimize asset management, increase resiliency, and reduce risk.
Tetra Tech Delta builds on more than 50 years of research and industry-leading, technology-driven experience that serve as the foundation for the solutions we are providing to our clients today. Tetra Tech’s interdisciplinary experts understand the challenges our clients face and how to leverage technology to solve them.
Innovative solutions, practical applications
Tetra Tech uses our Leading with Science approach to create technology solutions that combine our industry-leading technology expertise and in-depth operational knowledge into practical offerings.
Unleashing the power of data using FusionMap’s AI-powered insights
50% time savings for modeling and inspections
Tetra Tech’s FusionMap is an innovative and flexible web-based platform that transforms how users can access, manage, and visualize their geospatial data. FusionMap integrates custom AI models to extract actionable intelligence from various data sources. Its comprehensive asset management, immersive 360-degree imagery, and augmented reality capabilities further enhance the user’s ability to explore data, making FusionMap a leader in AI-powered geospatial data management.
- 50% reduction in time spent on 3D modeling and inspections
- Expanding library of more than 45 AI models tailored to client requirements
- Near-real-time LiDAR change detection of thousands of miles of roads, highways, and rail tracks with millimetric accuracy
- 365/24/7 fully automated flood monitoring of more than 2,000 miles of assets from coast to coast
- More than 70 terabytes of processed, analyzed data from satellite vendors updated weekly
Leveraging an ocean of data for informed decision-making
600+ environmental data sources with global and regional coverage
OceansMap is designed specifically to overcome the challenge of combining complex environmental data from disparate sources and integrating impactful tools. It fosters collaboration, provides a common operational picture, and facilitates data-driven decision-making. Tailored experiences create insights, inform decisions, and unleash the power of data.
- 600+ environmental data sources with global and regional coverage
- Evolving library of 25+ widgets and visualization and analysis tools
- Customizable insights dashboards for monitoring and planning
- Instantaneous MetOcean analysis at critical locations for informed operations
- Dynamic update of latest forecast and observation data
- Advanced cloud-native data management system with quality assurance/quality control
Improving safety and producing faster results using RailAI®
16 times greater inspection rate
Our RailAI solution uses AI and automation to modernize rail track inspection, improving safety and efficiency. The RailAI autonomous railcar operates uncrewed and provides real-time track condition data for immediate and preventative maintenance.
- AI-powered autonomous data collection
- Real-time processing at 70 miles-per-hour survey speed
- 24/7 fully automated track inspections
- 5 times the functionality at 1/5 the cost per mile of human-operated systems
- 16 times greater inspection rate than traditional methods
- 50% reduction in visual inspections
Improving decision-making and communication with 3D air traffic visualization software
10 times faster noise and emissions impact calculations
Volans® is visually stunning, easy-to-use, and functionally rich software that supports stakeholder engagement and data-driven decision-making. Tetra Tech’s proprietary and patented 3D visualization software enables users to study environmental and noise impacts near airports, design new departure and arrival procedures, perform air safety studies, create video presentations for education and community outreach, and analyze air space restrictions and obstructions. Volans is an integral technology supporting airspace modernization in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Rapid 3D analysis of flight tracks and takeoff and landing procedures
- Sophisticated video creation capabilities to assist in outreach and education
- Calculates environmental impact of both existing activities and proposed designs
- 10 times speed increase in calculating noise and emissions impact at major airports
- 3D visualization websites enable governments to inform and engage the public on nationwide airspace modernization
- Visual comparison of airspace changes and local and regional impacts
Making acoustic simulations accessible to everyone: Hearing is believing with AiHear
Test and hear the acoustics of your space
AiHear™ is the first truly portable and simple-to-use acoustics auralization app that enables anyone to test and hear real-time adjustments to the acoustic parameters of an augmented reality or virtual reality space and associated sound sources. Anyone can easily simulate and experience how various design solutions will sound by customizing the sound sources, reverberation, and architectural and environmental acoustic conditions of the space and hearing the impact of these changes.
- Experience Hearing is Believing with AiHear using only an iPad and an off-the-shelf headphones
- Test and hear real-time changes to the acoustic parameters of a space
- Portable and easy to use, anywhere
- 50% setup time saving in comparison to traditional auralization systems
- Highly interactive, supporting greater insight and informed decision making