Environment and Natural Resources
Tetra Tech empowers communities and partners to improve natural resource management, conserve biodiversity, and enhance local, regional, and national resiliency to the impacts of climate change.
We work with host country governments, civil society, and the private sector to develop sustainable environmental and natural resource management solutions that are science-based and tailored to the local context, need, and opportunity. With access to expertise from 130 countries, a 40-year track record of success, and a commitment to Leading with Science®, we manage complex programs, delivering results that meet client goals and stakeholder needs.
Tetra Tech’s services and ability to drive lasting results for our clients are differentiated by our ability to deliver system solutions, fit-for-purpose technology products, and access to market-based sustainability.
Tetra Tech offers proven models to improve biological diversity conservation and income generation, adapting best practices and innovations to meet the need of each community.
- Integration of conservation and sustainable livelihoods
- Regional and transboundary cooperation and biodiversity strategies
- Multi-stakeholder landscape and ecosystem management and restoration
- Combatting Illegal wildlife trade
- Monitoring and verifying chain-of-custody and certification
Climate Change Adaptation, Mitigation, and Resilience
Tetra Tech uses integrated climate risk analysis to support adaptation solutions in key sectors, including agricultural production, governance, water resources, and infrastructure development. We work with clients to deliver sustainable solutions that meet ambitious climate goals and build resilient communities.
- Carbon markets and project financing support
- Climate vulnerability assessments, modeling, and forecasting
- Fair and inclusive climate adaptation solutions
- Climate resilient and low emissions development pathways
- Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) and National Adaptation Plans
Natural Resource Management
Tetra Tech engages people, communities, regional organizations, and country governments in the long-term management of their natural resources. Our team provides policy and capacity support alongside technology that empowers communities and local governments to monitor resource flows and enforce activities.
- Sustainable landscape and forest management
- Fisheries and coastal zone management
- Watershed management and water resource governance
- Combatting ocean plastic pollution
- Climate-smart agriculture
- Data-driven policies
Connect with us. Reach out to our international development experts.