General Services Administration (GSA) contracts provide all U.S. government agencies convenient access to the wide variety of services that Tetra Tech and our subsidiaries offer.
Our comprehensive selection of contract vehicles provides convenient access for all U.S. government agencies to various Tetra Tech services.
Examples of these services include environmental compliance, waste management services, remediation, energy management, project management, information technology, and strategic planning. Relevant contracts and contact information are provided in the major categories listed below.
Browse Tetra Tech’s GSA schedules, GWACs, or MATOCs by category below, or search for Tetra Tech on GSA’s eLibrary website to order services online.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services SPARC IDIQ, HHSM-500-2016-00008I
- Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3), HHSN316201200029W
- FTC BPA for Information Security and Support, 29FTC120A0001
- GSA Information Technology Services under Multiple Award Schedules
- GSA Professional Services under Multiple Award Schedules (MAS)
- National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO) ValuePoint Cloud Solutions, AR3103
- Phase III Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
- Small Business Enterprise Application Services (SBEAS) ATS Contract: FA8771-20-D-0002
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Blanket Purchase Agreement, 1605TA-20-A-0006
- U.S. Navy Seaport – Next Generation SeaPort-NxG, N007819D7261
OASIS is a Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract vehicle that provides flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services.
Services under OASIS are awarded under seven North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) pools. Tetra Tech was awarded three contracts for work in NAICS Pools 1, 3, and 4. Work may cross over multiple disciplines and span many areas of expertise with task orders being assigned in the NAICS pool with the greatest percentage of anticipated requirements.