Oil and Gas
With a strong commitment to safety and environmental stewardship, Tetra Tech works closely with clients to identify and implement cost-effective engineering and environmental solutions. Tetra Tech has been Leading with Science® for 40 years on the full spectrum of sites from the wellhead to the retail station.
Since our founding in 1966, we have employed high-end technologies and approaches to condition and risk assessments, project feasibility studies, and data-driven decision tools that capture all social and environmental benefits generated by an array of possible solutions. Our teams deliver sustainable, nature-based, and structurally sound solutions that are resilient and exceed client expectations—from designing a living shoreline or surge barrier protection system to assisting local communities with planning for a sustainable, blue economy.
Tetra Tech is assisting our oil and gas clients as they move to decarbonize their asset portfolio through increased renewable energy investments, capturing and sequestering excess CO2, and adopting emerging technologies including hydrogen and renewable fuels. From the preparation of net-zero strategies to design engineering, Tetra Tech customizes client solutions to help them meet ambitious CO2 reduction targets.
From concept selection and front end engineering design studies through to detailed design and decommissioning, Tetra Tech’s technical capabilities span the entire lifecycle of a project. Tetra Tech has performed engineering services globally including upstream, midstream, and downstream with results-driven, dedicated teams.
- Multidisciplinary engineering, design, and drafting
- Process modeling and optimization
- Project management, procurement, and project controls
- Asset integrity management
Tetra Tech has decades of experience assisting our clients in resolving their environmental issues in the upstream, midstream, and downstream markets. With expert teams of biologists, scientists, geologists, and engineers supporting projects around the world, Tetra Tech drives our clients’ projects to a successful conclusion.
- Planning, siting and routing, and permitting
- GIS constraint mapping and data management, including LiDAR
- Cultural, biological, and ecological assessments
- Greenhouse gas, air, and noise modeling
- Groundwater and soil remediation
- Environmental impact studies and mitigation planning
- Comprehensive water management (sourcing and treatment)
- Environmental compliance, management, and inspection
Connect with us. Reach out to our sustainable energy solutions experts.