Fragile political environments, volatile labor markets, and economic and regulatory uncertainty are just a few of the challenges of working in Africa. Tetra Tech’s long and diverse work history across the continent assures our clients of a strong partner with unique insight to provide stable operations and successful project delivery.
Tetra Tech has planned, designed, and executed hundreds of projects in more than 30 African nations since 1977. Tetra Tech’s successful track record in Africa includes:
- Hundreds of successfully completed international development technical assistance projects
- Extensive water, power, and transportation infrastructure engineering and construction services
- Environmental and climate change services and community engagement activities
- Mining and minerals consulting services for junior and senior mining companies representing 16 commodity types in 15 countries
Through our experience on the continent, Tetra Tech has gained a deep understanding of the complex legal, policy, economic, and socio-cultural considerations that are critical to successful project execution in Africa. We have established relationships with dozens of implementing partner firms and nongovernmental organizations to ensure our clients of comprehensive service delivery throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Climate change services
- International energy services
- Environment and natural resources
- Land tenure and property rights
- Agriculture and food security
- Architecture and engineering
- Mining and minerals