Tetra Tech combines information technology (IT) and security domain expertise with problem-solving skills and consulting acumen to develop, transform, and execute enterprise cybersecurity programs. We secure more than 200 federal and Department of Defense information systems, including mission critical, classified, financial, and cloud-based systems. Our experts speak the languages of our stakeholders at all levels of the federal government and continuously update their skills to support innovation and modernization in an ever-changing threat landscape.
Cyber Program Transformation
Tetra Tech supports our customers by transforming programs using proven approaches in alignment with our customers’ strategies and objectives. Security programs are adapting to secure our nation’s systems and infrastructure, as well as meet the increasing pace of legislation and directives, including executive orders, cybersecurity legislation, and directives issued by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget and Department of Homeland Security (DHS). We deliver result-oriented cyber transformation services that optimize resources and efficiency.
- Transformation-focused security program development
- Chief information security officer advisory services
- Strategy development and implementation
Tetra Tech uses advanced tools and staff experts to extract valuable data for decision-making and risk management. We put the pieces together by focusing on data, threat, and vulnerability management and implementing data-centric solutions to proactively identify risk and inform cyber response activities.
- Continuous diagnostics and mitigation support
- Security event information management
- Cyber threat intelligence
- Vulnerability management
Governance, Risk, and Compliance
We deliver consistent, repeatable processes to institutionalize information assurance and cyber capabilities, going beyond compliance to reduce risk. We draw upon our expertise delivering these services to customers such as the U.S. Air Force, Defense Health Agency, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, General Services Administration, Department of Education, Department of Energy, and DHS. Our solutions implement and sustain governance processes while seamlessly managing risk and compliance.
- Information systems security officer support
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliance
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation
- Security control assessments
- High-value asset (HVA) assessments
- Ongoing authorization (OA)
- Assessment and authorization (A&A)
- Authorities to connect and operate (ATC & ATO)
Cyber Program Engagement
Tetra Tech provides specialized services underpinning effective cyber programs. Beyond technology challenges, cybersecurity initiatives increasingly face cultural challenges with people-focused initiatives like training programs or organizational change management, which impacts successful cyber initiatives within an agency. We tailor our services to cyber programs and leverage proven techniques for building consensus to achieve high-impact and measurable results.
- Stakeholder mapping and analysis
- Communications, marketing, and branding for cyber programs
- Training and awareness programs
- Private and public sector cyber engagement
Connect with us. Reach out to our information technology experts.