The Tetra Tech Federal IT Group acts as a force multiplier to enable our customers to drive transformation and modernization.
Tetra Tech partners with our customers to understand their unique mission challenges, present optimal and flexible recommendations, and develop plans for implementation to meet their enterprise business, mission, and information technology (IT) goals. We drive high-performance delivery and operational excellence through quality project management and insightful strategy.
We employ proven frameworks to provide unparalleled support of customer operations. We deliver visibility, management, and integration for various technology applications and operational functions using our standardized corporate framework solution delivery framework.
- Policy oversight and alignment with federal directives, guidelines, and regulations
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) support
- Executive council development and support
- Communications management
- Vendor management
- Testing services
- Logistics and asset management
- Training development and facilitation
Tetra Tech focuses on integrated solutions designed to enhance customer performance. We employ methods such as application rationalization and Technology Business Management (TBM) to analyze IT business performance, expenditures, and consumption drivers. We couple these methods with readiness assessments, roadmap development, IT benchmarking, financial management improvements, and organizational and programmatic implementation and maturity to establish an effective roadmap for change.
- Human-centered design (HCD)
- Organization readiness assessments
- Roadmap development
- IT benchmarking
- Financial management improvements
IT Program and Portfolio Management
We manage and align enterprise-level IT investments to support mission success across all programs, projects, and operations. Our teams deliver specific results through program management services and solutions, IT strategy, and architecture planning. We provide portfolio management services to federal agencies by treating technology as a capital investment that should go through rigorous analysis, tracking, and evaluation of risks and results.
- Program and project management for Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Solution architecture, roadmap development, and data analytics
- Enterprise architecture
- Capital planning and investment control
- Business case development