Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting and engineering services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients' needs.
Tetra Tech’s innovative, sustainable solutions help our clients address their water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development challenges. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in every sector and to use that expertise throughout the project life cycle. Our commitment to safety is ingrained in our culture and at the forefront of every project.
To be the premier worldwide consulting and engineering firm, focusing on water, environment, sustainable infrastructure, renewable energy, and international development.
Our Core Principles
Our core principles form the underpinning of how we work together to serve our clients.
- Service: Tetra Tech puts its clients first. We listen better to understand our clients' needs and deliver smart, cost-effective solutions that meet those needs.
- Value: Tetra Tech takes on our clients' problems as if they were our own. We develop and implement real-world solutions that are cost-effective, efficient, and practical.
- Excellence: Tetra Tech brings superior technical capability, disciplined project management, and excellence in safety and quality to all of our work.
- Opportunity: Our people are our number one asset. Our workforce is diverse and includes leading experts in our fields. Our entrepreneurial nature and commitment to success provide challenges and opportunities for all of our associates.
Tetra Tech will enhance the quality of life while creating value for customers, associates, investors, and partners.
Our Business Groups
Tetra Tech is organized into two major business groups that align with our core markets and enhance the development of high-end consulting and technical solutions to meet our growing client demand.
- Government Services Group (GSG) provides consulting and engineering services worldwide for a broad range of U.S. government clients (federal, state, and local) and all activities with development agencies. Services include water and waste management, environmental restoration, international development, sustainable infrastructure design, and a broad range of civil infrastructure design for facilities, transportation, and regional and local development.
- Commercial/International Services Group (CIG) provides consulting and engineering services worldwide for a broad range of commercial and international clients. Services include management consulting, environmental remediation, geotechnical investigations, and design engineering.
Revenue: $3.2 billion (FY 2021)
NASDAQ Symbol: TTEK
Corporate Office: 3475 East Foothill Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91107; +1 (626) 351-4664
Geographic Reach: 450 offices worldwide