Health & Safety
From the CEO
Our Commitment to Safety
Tetra Tech is committed to providing and maintaining a healthy and safe work environment for our associates. Tetra Tech’s program is designed to address the hazards associated with our business and prevent injury and illness in the workplace. Tetra Tech intends to meet its responsibilities for health and safety by committing to the following:
- Complying with applicable standards, laws and regulations
- Designating personnel accountable for implementing health and safety programs
- Communicating health and safety programs and practices throughout the organization
- Mitigating potential risks through hazard identification and assessment, employee training and safe work practices
- Allocating sufficient resources to the program
- Implementing enforcement and accountability measures, and
- Establishing health and safety performance standards
Management is responsible for ensuring that Tetra Tech workplaces are safe and that risks, hazards, and safety violations brought to their attention are investigated and promptly corrected.
Tetra Tech associates are responsible for complying with Tetra Tech's health and safety policy, programs and standards, and conducting their work safely and without detriment to themselves, other employees or property. Compliance with health and safety program requirements are mandatory. Willful violation of this policy will be considered cause for disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Chief Executive Officer