Tetra Tech is Leading with Science® on worldwide defense programs with innovative engineering, environment, planning, and management solutions, building on more than 50 years of experience.
We manage more than 150 contracts for the Australian Defence Force, UK Ministry of Defence, and the U.S. Department of Defense, providing our clients with premier global resources and exceptional local expertise reaching remote, austere, and hostile regions. Whether conducting environmental surveys, designing structures, or detecting and clearing munitions, Tetra Tech is Leading with Science to deliver cross-cutting, innovative solutions for our clients.
Tetra Tech’s expert team of 20,000 environmental scientists; engineers; project managers; planners; and assessment, monitoring, and evaluation specialists leverage state-of-the-art technologies and approaches to help our clients, end customers, and stakeholders optimize their projects.
Tetra Tech supports the full project life cycle, from initial assessments and business case development through planning, design, and oversight management for military forces worldwide. Our services span master planning and infrastructure design; environmental compliance; environment and heritage and natural and cultural resource management and protection; information technology and cybersecurity; asset management; and fuel systems design and maintenance.
Tetra Tech manages high-security projects using Defense Assurance and Information Security (DAIS)-accredited and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 705-compliant management systems for protectively marked material and classified information. We have experienced design and project management staff with security clearances, and more than 1,450 professionals with current Five Eyes clearances.
Tetra Tech’s innovative consulting and engineering experts leverage global resources to provide context-appropriate solutions, design sustainable infrastructure, and protect and restore the environment. We put science at the forefront of our projects and solve the world’s most complex problems with the latest tools and technologies.
By the Numbers
- #5 Design Firm (among top 500 Design Firms) by Engineering News-Record (ENR)
- #1 ENR-ranked firm in 10 categories including Environmental Management, Environmental Science, Solid Waste, Water, Water Treatment and Desalination, and Water Treatment and Supply
- Performed A-E Services in 99 countries across 6 continents
- 5,000 architects, engineers, and project managers
- 1,450+ professionals with current Five Eyes clearances
- 620+ LEED-certified projects, including 80+ certified at the Platinum level; 400+ GreenStar projects; and hundreds of DREAM and BREEAM projects
- 130+ LEED Accredited Professionals (APs), with 40+ LEED AP BD+C, and numerous WELL, GreenStar, and BREEAM APs
- 250 PMI-certified Project Management Professionals or APM-qualified project managers