Recruitment Fraud Warning
Please be aware that unauthorized individuals claiming to be Tetra Tech employees are extending fake interviews or employment offers. These scams often use legitimate job boards, social media platforms, and unauthorized Tetra Tech logos, employee names, and titles to steal money or personal information from job seekers.
Here are some general tips to protect yourself from falling victim to these scams:
- Tetra Tech representatives communicate and transmit job offers from our application portal or email ending in @tetratech.com. Any communication outside of tetratech.com is not legitimate.
- Tetra Tech will never send or request payment or financial information from individuals to secure a job as an employee or contractor.
- Tetra Tech does not require individuals to release personal data—such as address, social security number, tax documents, or banking information—at an interview or job offer stage.
- All Tetra Tech employment opportunities are available on our website. Applicants can apply or check the status of their application at tetratech.com/careers
Reporting suspicious activity:
- To report a suspicious job ad or email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include as much detail as possible that will assist us in the investigation
- If you believe you have been a victim of a crime, please contact the local authorities or the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center at ic3.gov
- For more information on job scams, visit the Federal Trade Commission at https://consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams