Celebrating successful environmental conservation work-based traineeships for Aboriginal Australians
Clean, safe water is essential to life—whether it’s drinking water, water for habitat, or water as the gateway to a community.
For 50 years, Tetra Tech has helped provide safe, abundant water supplies; effective treatment of stormwater and wastewater; flood control and restoration tools; and innovative watershed protection approaches to assess, protect, and restore our water bodies. Because Tetra Tech is involved in all phases of the water cycle, we use a truly integrated approach to manage our waters with a combination of state-of-the-art techniques and demonstrated best practices.
Tetra Tech has been ranked #1 in Water by Engineering News-Record magazine for 15 years in a row. We continually strive to make our solutions clearer and more efficient.
- Water quality assessments
- Treatability studies
- Source water protection
- Designated uses and water quality standards
- Flood control and drainage master plans
- Disaster prevention and contingency planning
- Water rights and acquisitions
- Econometrics and funding support
- Stormwater management and Best Management Practices
- Feedlot and agricultural runoff control
- Erosion control
- Engineered wetlands
- Stream channel restoration
- Dam stabilization and removal
- Habitat and ecosystem restoration
- Regulatory compliance and support
- Contaminated sediments stabilization and removal
- Watershed management plans