Providing technical and programmatic watershed planning and TMDL development support to EPA and the Chesapeake Bay Program Office
Clean, safe water is essential to life—whether it’s drinking water, water for habitat, or water as the gateway to a community.
For 50 years, Tetra Tech has helped provide safe, abundant water supplies; effective treatment of stormwater and wastewater; flood control and restoration tools; and innovative watershed protection approaches to assess, protect, and restore our water bodies. Because Tetra Tech is involved in all phases of the water cycle, we use a truly integrated approach to manage our waters with a combination of state-of-the-art techniques and demonstrated best practices.
Tetra Tech has been ranked number one in Water by Engineering News-Record magazine for 14 years in a row. We continually strive to make our solutions clearer and more efficient.
- Water quality assessments
- Treatability studies
- Source water protection
- Designated uses and water quality standards
- Flood control and drainage master plans
- Disaster prevention and contingency planning
- Water rights and acquisitions
- Econometrics and funding support
- Stormwater management and Best Management Practices
- Feedlot and agricultural runoff control
- Erosion control
- Engineered wetlands
- Stream channel restoration
- Dam stabilization and removal
- Habitat and ecosystem restoration
- Regulatory compliance and support
- Contaminated sediments stabilization and removal
- Watershed management plans