Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting and engineering services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients' needs.
Tetra Tech’s innovative, sustainable solutions help our clients address their water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development challenges. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in every sector and to use that expertise throughout the project life cycle. Our commitment to safety is ingrained in our culture and at the forefront of every project.
To be the premier worldwide consulting and engineering firm, focusing on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development services.
Our Core Principles
Our core principles form the underpinning of how we work together to serve our clients.
- Service: Tetra Tech puts its clients first. We listen better to understand our clients' needs and deliver smart, cost-effective solutions that meet those needs.
- Value: Tetra Tech takes on our clients' problems as if they were our own. We develop and implement real-world solutions that are cost-effective, efficient, and practical.
- Excellence: Tetra Tech brings superior technical capability, disciplined project management, and excellence in safety and quality to all of our work.
- Opportunity: Our people are our number one asset. Our workforce is diverse and includes leading experts in our fields. Our entrepreneurial nature and commitment to success provide challenges and opportunities for all of our associates.
Tetra Tech will enhance the quality of life while creating value for customers, associates, investors, and partners.
Our Business Groups
- Water, Environment & Infrastructure (WEI) provides consulting and engineering services worldwide for a broad range of water- and infrastructure-related needs in both developed and emerging economies. Services include water management, environmental restoration, government consulting, and a broad range of civil infrastructure requirements for facilities, transportation, and regional and local development.
- Resource Management & Energy (RME) provides consulting and engineering services worldwide for a broad range of resource management and energy needs including oil and gas, energy, mining, remediation, utilities, waste management, and international development.
Revenue: $2.6 billion (FY 2016)
NASDAQ Symbol: TTEK
Corporate Office: 3475 East Foothill Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91107; +1 (626) 351-4664
Geographic Reach: 400 offices worldwide