U.S. Navy Seaport – Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG), N007819D7261
Contract Expiration Date: January 1, 2024
The Tetra Tech Federal IT Group is a leading provider of technology services to government clients, helping agencies improve organizational efficiency, drive mission results, and transform their businesses to better service the United States’ interests and citizens.
Through this contract, the Tetra Tech Federal IT Group’s Bluewater Federal can provide engineering, technical, and programmatic support services for the Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research (ONR), Military Sealift Command (MSC), and U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) program executive offices, directorates, and field activities. We are committed to providing skilled personnel and leveraging the best expertise in fulfilling task order requirements.
We also are interested in teaming to compete for task orders, particularly with partners with specific experience and niche competencies. Please reach out if you are interested in teaming as an experienced and capable partner.
- Engineering, system engineering, and safety and process engineering support
- Software engineering, development, programming, and network support
- In-service engineering, fleet introduction, installation and checkout, and provisioning support
- Measurement facilities, range, and instrumentation support
- Interoperability, test and evaluation, and trials support
- Research and development support
- Modeling, simulation, stimulation, and analysis support
- Prototyping, pre-production, model-making, and fabrication support
- System design documentation and technical data support
- Reliability, maintainability, and availability support
- Inactivation and disposal support
Biochemical engineering support
Contract Point of Contact