U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Blanket Purchase Agreement, 1605TA-20-A-0006
Contract Expiration Date: May 31, 2025
The Tetra Tech Federal IT Group is a leading provider of technology services to government clients, helping agencies improve organizational efficiency, drive mission results, and transform their businesses to better service the United States’ interests and citizens.
The Tetra Tech Federal IT Group provides experienced technical professionals for the Bureau of Labor Statistics Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) customers. We provide expertise in mainframes, relational databases, selected microcomputer software, and microcomputer technologies and telecommunications, as well as object-oriented development concepts and techniques and Agile software development methodology.
Technical Scope of this BPA includes:
- Enterprise architecture plan assessments and development
- Web application design, development, and security
- Database development, implementation, monitoring, enhancement, and security
- Quality assurance, quality control, and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- UAT and test scenarios, test scripts, test data, and testing summary reports
- Training and user support
Contract Point of Contact