Tetra Tech provides advanced cybersecurity support to protect our clients from a constantly evolving threat landscape.
Tetra Tech goes beyond securing data by offering clients a full scope of security program development, management, and operations services. Our cybersecurity experts are continuously training and are certified in the latest techniques and technologies in order to proactively identify, assess, and mitigate potential threats. During the systems development life cycle, our experts are involved from the beginning to ensure that security is integrated into the requirements, design, and architecture of a system. Following our DevSecOps framework, our teams work in an agile manner with the development and operations teams to automate security testing, delivering a secure system tailored to our clients’ business needs. Once in production, we continuously monitor the system(s) in order to mitigate any vulnerabilities that may arise from potential threats.
Our services include:
- CISO support services. We provide end-to-end services for the Office of the Chief Information Security Officer, including program management, standards development, guideline creation, governance, training, and data analytics.
- Information System Security Officer (ISSO) support services. We serve as ISSOs for the information technology systems certification and accreditation process required to receive an Authority to Operate.
- Advanced cyber defense. We thwart threats using cyber threat analytics and modeling, security architecture and engineering, penetration testing, and continuous monitoring.
- Cloud security. We are a leading Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) service provider, performing cloud readiness reviews and secure cloud integration.
- Identify management. We provide identity and access management architecture, design, and engineering services using our industry-leading approach for user credentialing and multi-factor authentication.
Tetra Tech is a cybersecurity leader with extensive experience in supporting enterprise-wide programs and individual systems across multiple business lines—from industrial control systems to health information technology. We have developed a cyber transformation framework that our cyber experts use to comprehensively strengthen an organization’s security posture to align with industry-leading best practices. This award-winning approach, touching everything from security standards to the systems development life cycle, has been recognized by our clients as critical to the success of their missions.