The Tetra Tech Federal IT Group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) tactical mission by fusing combat information, operations, and enterprise information technology (IT) to deliver mission support to combatant commands, DoD agencies, military services, and intelligence and federal agencies.
Tetra Tech leverages deep expertise and solution-oriented approaches across IT, cybersecurity, mission operations, missile defense, data science, and data analytics to innovatively solve our customers’ challenges. We support these complex missions with cleared, credentialed, expert engineers and consultants who use their multifunctional backgrounds to assess, engineer, and execute customer critical mission requirements.
Photo by U.S. Department of Defense
Integrated Logistics and Operations Management
We partner with customers to develop and implement customized processes and applications to manage complex logistics operations, support supply chain resilience, and maintain critical facilities.
- Global integrated logistics, property management, and asset management
- Facilities management and engineering
- Infrastructure assessments
- Access control and monitoring
Photo by U.S. Army Sgt. Thomas Calvert
Plans, Programs, and Operations
Our experts are embedded in customer organizations to deliver direct mission support, including battlefield deconfliction, missile defense, and counter unmanned aerial surveillance to global defense programs and mission partners.
- GCCS-J, C-UAS, JADOCS, and theater air missile defense planning
- Dynamic/time sensitive fires targeting
- Live, virtual, constructive, and gaming for combat systems
- Aviation modeling and simulation
- Systems engineering, system integration, and systems operations