Tetra Tech performs a full range of services required to remediate hazardous waste sites, inactive waste sites, radioactive waste sites, and low-level radioactive waste sites. Our completed assignments have ranged from small and simple single objective projects to large, complex multitask and multisite projects. These have included initial site surveys, site investigations, risk assessments, feasibility studies, remedial design and engineering, remedial construction, site closure, and site restoration.
Tetra Tech offers major remediation program management expertise. Our approach melds the technical excellence of our scientists and engineers with proven project management capabilities and systems that consider and combine our clients' responsibilities and budgets. Tetra Tech is also a world leader in applying state-of-the-art in situ and ex situ remedial technology, including conventional and innovative technologies for both domestic and international applications.
- Major remediation program management
- Contaminated sediments dredging, treatment, and disposal
- Low level radiation remediation
- Munitions investigation and removal
- Decontamination and decommissioning
- Demolition of complex structures
- Groundwater remediation
- Landfill covers, caps, and liners
- In situ soil treatment
- Stabilization and fixation
- Installation, operation, and maintenance of remedial systems