FAA Enterprise IT Support
Tetra Tech provides full life cycle IT support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Air Traffic Organization’s (ATO) 35,000 users and applications, as well as many enterprise applications through the Information Technology Support Services Contract (ITSSC) contract.
Tetra Tech assembled a high-performance team to partner with ATO to help achieve its mission and program goals. Our team has a unique understanding of the ATO environment and brings highly trained and experienced professionals with extensive technical and management expertise to respond to mission-critical and dynamic situations.
Under ITSSC, Tetra Tech is providing critical IT support services to ATO in the following areas:
- Software applications development and maintenance
- Database development and operations management
- Applications helpdesk support
- Business intelligence and information delivery solutions
- Desktop support for software development and business intelligence activities
- Security certification
- Configuration management
- Continuous process and product improvement
Tetra Tech continues to yield positive results and a high degree of customer satisfaction from our work. For example, the team continues to develop and maintain many key enterprise applications and deliver Oracle-based business intelligence solutions.
Tetra Tech is also collaborating with ATO to transform IT service processes to provide enhanced business function support enabling enterprise-wide integrated applications.