Tetra Tech supports the U.S. Department of Defense and UK Ministry of Defence to develop and implement innovative data-driven frameworks that improve and advance facility efficiency and affordability.
Tetra Tech’s consulting services optimize a client’s facility management program by determining the critical maintenance required across the portfolio, rightsizing the in-house maintenance workload to match resources, and redefining capital budgets. Applying our perspective can help clients shift their focus from subjective need to objective investment and transition a program from reactive to proactive maintenance over time.
Tetra Tech’s multidisciplinary teams include engineering, construction supervision, master planning, and information technology experts who work seamlessly across specialties in complex environments to address every component of the asset management cycle. We focus on the studies, assessments, and planning that inform a holistic and integrated approach, enabling our clients to make decisions that optimize facility health, shape and align strategies with facility requirements, and strengthen real estate-focused resource planning and allocation. As a trusted advisor, we support:
- Capital improvement plans
- Conditions assessments
- Energy resilience
- Industrial control system cybersecurity
- Infrastructure capacity analysis
- Infrastructure optimization plans
- Installation master plans
- ISO 55000 asset management maturity reviews and endorsed assessments
- Preventative maintenance program analysis and optimization
- Real property inventory assessments
- Space utilization studies
- Stormwater inventory analysis
- Strategic asset management planning