Environment in Canada
Whether you require an environmental assessment, assistance with regulatory compliance, or detailed engineering designs, Tetra Tech provides unique, science-based solutions to solve your most complex problems.
Tetra Tech has the full range of skills to address the most complex environmental challenges. Our multidisciplinary teams of experts are ready to listen and advise. Our experience in stakeholder engagement, natural sciences, environmental engineering, and environmental regulations is readily available to benefit your project.
We offer services related to project validation and verification under our ISO 14065 accreditation. View Tetra Tech’s ISO 14065 compliance and processes.
Tetra Tech also can help make your project more cost effective during the planning, design, construction, and start-up phases, as well as decommissioning at the end of a facility's life. We believe in finding practical solutions that are based on sound science and tailored to our clients' needs, always considering sustainability at the core of every project.
Tetra Tech has an impressive track record in the following areas:
- Environmental assessments
- Ecology and species at risk
- Water resources management
- Geographic Information Systems
- Linear corridor selection
- Contaminated site assessments and remediation
- Environmental management systems
- Greenhouse gas and carbon management
- Renewable energy development
- Waste management
- Public consultation and communications