Diversity and Inclusion Policy
Tetra Tech is committed to creating a safe work environment where all employees are included, treated with dignity and respect, and placed in positions to contribute to our future success.
Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of people of all gender identities, ages, races, ethnicities, national origins, cultures, religious or political beliefs, languages, education levels, socioeconomic backgrounds, family or relationship statuses, sexual orientations, genetics, and/or abilities. Tetra Tech is committed to achieving short- and long-term diversity and inclusion goals that respond to the evolving needs of our workforce and our business.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Policy provides a framework for new and existing diversity-and-inclusion-related initiatives and policies across Tetra Tech. This policy guides our Board of Directors, management, employees, subcontractors, and partners in developing an inclusive culture. Tetra Tech’s commitment to diversity extends to all areas of our business including recruitment, job assignment, compensation and benefits, talent development, skills enhancement, promotions, employee retention, flexible work arrangements, forms of leave available to employees, policies and procedures, Board appointments, and succession planning.
Our approach to diversity and inclusion is supported by a range of policies that further encourage inclusive business practices, including:
- Diversity & Inclusion – Tetra Tech is committed to attracting and retaining employees from diverse backgrounds and fostering an inclusive, supportive environment.
- Employee Code of Conduct – Tetra Tech is committed to creating an environment that is free from bullying, harassment, and discrimination and supporting and maintaining a healthy and safe workplace.
- Business Code of Conduct – Tetra Tech is committed to not only complying with its legal obligations, but also acting ethically and responsibly. Our Code of Conduct sets out the standards of behavior and conduct expected of all Tetra Tech employees, contractors, and consultants.
- Equal Employment Opportunities – Tetra Tech is committed to maintaining a supportive, healthy, and productive work environment free from discrimination, harassment, or bullying, and complying with all legislative requirements.
- Flexible Workplace Arrangements – Tetra Tech believes in assisting employees to maintain a healthy balance between work; domestic responsibilities; and other commitments. Tetra Tech offers flexible work arrangements to accommodate varying employee needs.
- Leave Policies – A range of leave options are available to Tetra Tech employees to ensure they have appropriate options for taking time off work; this includes family and medical leave, personal leave, and parental leave. Options vary by Tetra Tech business unit.
- Vendor Selection and Small Business Mentorship Program – Tetra Tech is committed to being an excellent partner and mentor, consistent with our desire to lead with science and to best serve our customers around the world. We require all vendors and partners to uphold the same level of integrity in business practice standards that Tetra Tech does.
View Tetra Tech’s Diversity and Inclusion Policy.