At Tetra Tech, our staff is committed to providing best-in-class services to our clients. We are honored to work with our clients on nationally and regionally recognized projects.
Selected Awards and Recognition
- 2019: Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) magazine's Top 40 Electrical Design Firms list: #4 electrical design firm. Read more.
- 2019: Franz Edelman Award for Achievement in Advance Analytics, Operations Research, and Management Science. Read more.
- 2019: Climate Change Business Journal Business Achievement Award for Consulting & Engineering Practice in the Offshore Wind category and the Environmental Business Journal Business Achievement Award for Large Firms (Silver Medal). Read more.
- 2019: Tetra Tech CEO Dan Batrack received the Emerald Asset Management E-3 Green Company Award. Read more.
- 2019: City of Houston Office of Business Opportunity Goods and Services Prime Contractor of the Year Award. Read more.
- 2018: U.S. Small Business Administration Dwight D. Eisenhower Award for Excellence, Los Angeles District. Read more.
- 2018: Environmental Business Journal Business Achievement Awards for Large Business (Silver Medal). Read more.
- 2017: Environmental Business Journal Business Achievement Awards for Large Business (Gold Medal), Project Merit—Clean Power for the Power Africa Transactions and Reforms Program, and Technology Merit—Water for the Lakewood, California, stormwater management project. Read more.
- 2017: Climate Change Business Journal Business Achievement Award for Project Merit—Climate Change Resilient Infrastructure for the green infrastructure project at Viola Liuzzo Park in Detroit, Michigan. Read more.
- 2016: Society of American Military Engineers Large Business Award for achievement in small business mentorship. Read more.
- 2016: Bentley Be Inspired Award for the Innovation in Mining Category. Read more.
- 2016: U.S. Agency for International Development’s Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization Mentor of the Year award. Read more.
- 2015: Environmental Business Journal Business Achievement Awards for Mergers & Acquisitions and Technology Merit for Los Angeles stormwater project
- 2015: Climate Change Business Journal Business Achievement Award for Project Merit for U.S. Agency for International Development greenhouse gas mitigation project in Indonesia
- 2015: Bentley Be Inspired Award for the Innovation in Mining Category. Read more.
- 2015: P3 Impact Award for the TV White Space Partnership. Read more.
- 2014: Air Traffic Control Association Industrial Award for outstanding achievement or contribution to the air traffic control sector. Read more.
- 2013: Environmental Business Journal Business Achievement Awards for Mergers & Acquisitions and Large Firms (Large Firms award also received 2008-2012)
- 2013: Climate Change Business Journal Consulting & Engineering: Climate Risk Management & Adaptation Award
- 2013: U.S. Small Business Administration Dwight D. Eisenhower Award, Excellence in Service Category. Read more.
- 2012: American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) "Grand Conceptor Award" for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Inner Harbor Navigation Canal Lake Borgne Surge Barrier, New Orleans, LA. Read more.
- 2012: Tetra Tech CEO Dan Batrack honored as one of the National Safety Council’s 2012 CEOs Who "Get It"
- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009: ZweigWhite "Hot Firm"
- 2012: Public Works Magazine, "Top AEC Firms"
- 2012: Washington Technology Magazine, "Top 100 Federal Contractors"
- See additional Safety Awards and Recognition
- See additional Small Business Partnering Awards and Recognition
Selected Engineering News-Record Rankings*
ENR has ranked Tetra Tech #1 in Water for 17 years in a row.
|4||Design Firm (among Top 500 Design Firms)|
|3||Environmental Firm (among Top 200 Environmental Firms)|
|1||Dams and Reservoirs|
|1||Water Treatment / Desalination|
|1||Water Treatment / Supply (Environmental Firms issue)|
|2||Environmental Firm Working in International Markets|
|2||Sewerage and Waste|
|3||Chemical and Soil Remediation|
|3||Transmission Lines and Aqueducts|
|4||Engineering Design (Environmental Firms issue)|
|4||Site Assessment and Compliance|
|5||Clean Air Act Compliance|
|5||Marine and Port Facilities|
|12||Transmission and Distribution Plants|
|13||Global Design Firm (among Top 150 Global Design Firms)|
|20||Industrial Process / Petroleum|
*From most recently published ENR rankings issues: "Top 500 Design Firms," "Top Design Firm Sourcebook," "Top 100 Green Design Firms," "Top 225 International Design Firms," and "Top 200 Environmental Firms."