Tetra Tech Makes Strong Technical Showing at AWWA Conference
At the American Water Works Association’s (AWWA) Annual Conference and Exhibition (ACE) 13, Tetra Tech employees participated in and led technical discussions about all elements of the water cycle. The conference, held in June in Denver, Colorado, provided the opportunity for Tetra Tech experts to share project experience and relevant knowledge with our water industry peers.
Growing demands on limited water resources contributed to increased attendance at AWWA ACE 13, one of the water industry’s largest North American conferences. More than 10,500 attendees from the global water community explored the water sector's most relevant issues.
Our employees gave technical presentations as lead authors and co-authors of papers and posters, addressing all phases of the water cycle. From planning for aging infrastructure to ultrafiltration to indirect potable reuse, Tetra Tech shared the types of best practices and lessons learned that our clients have come to expect from the company Engineering News-Record has ranked #1 in Water for a decade.
- Tom Hargy – Results and Implications from Generating the Best Action Spectra Data Possible
- Jaime Kypuros, Fernando Roman – Ultrafiltration on the Rio Grande: Lessons Learned after Years of Operations at Eagle Pass – Learn about Tetra Tech’s work at Eagle Pass.
- Emilie Moore, Mick Jones – Aging Infrastructure SCADA Style: Future Planning Considerations
- Victor Sam – Co-occurrence of Cyanobacterial Toxins & Taste and Odor Compounds
- Tim Bartrand, Tom Hargy, Randi McCuin, Ken Hampel – Data Collection for QMRA Modeling of Drinking Water Treatment Plant-Specific Pathogen Risks
- Miguel Garcia, Bruce Lafrenz – Exploratory Testing of an Alternative Water Supply Source: A Case Study from the Lower Floridian Aquifer of Central Florida
- Rishi Immanni – Integrated Utility Master Planning (With Financial Plans): Eyeing the Bottom Line
- Jarrett Kinslow, James Christopher – Pilot Testing for Indirect Potable Reuse in Florida: Clearwater’s Groundwater Replenishment Program Takes the Next Step
For more than 40 years Tetra Tech has helped provide safe, abundant water supplies; effective treatment of stormwater and wastewater; flood control and restoration tools; and innovative watershed protection approaches to assess, protect, and restore our water bodies.
We hope to see you next June at AWWA ACE 14 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Learn more about Tetra Tech’s full spectrum of water services.
For more information about AWWA and to access conference presentations, visit www.awwa.org.