Tetra Tech Experts Discuss Climate Change as Part of Devex PlanetWorth Campaign
Tetra Tech is committed to helping our clients respond to the effects of a changing climate. We are supporting PlanetWorth, an online conversation hosted by Devex, that explores innovative solutions to climate change. Tetra Tech will be sharing updates here and following the conversation on Twitter (@TetraTechIntDev) throughout December.
“The campaign examines how the impact of climate change on livelihoods and ecosystems is felt across all sectors and is linked to key issues like migration, water access and food security,” according to Devex.
Tetra Tech is sharing insights on creating more resilient communities gained during the execution of tens of thousands of projects over nearly 50 years. Recent highlights include:
- Reed Merrill, Tetra Tech’s Chief of Party for the U.S. Agency for International Development/Indonesia LESTARI project, is highlighted in “Resilient livelihood strategies in the face of climate change: What works and what doesn't”
- Hope Herron, senior climate change specialist at Tetra Tech, participated in “The face of a changing climate” (video)
- Ed Gardiner, Tetra Tech vice president, is highlighted in “The next-generation city: Resilient, smart and sustainable”
- Robyn Camp, carbon market specialist at Tetra Tech, was interviewed in "How Kazakhstan is transitioning to a greener economy" (video)
- David Baxter, director of Tetra Tech’s Institute for Public Private Partnerships, wrote an op-ed titled “Aligning PPP approaches to meet COP21 goals” published on Devex.com