Evaluating the impact of water sector projects on greenhouse gas emissions around the world
Tetra Tech’s engineers and scientists offer significant expertise in air quality, greenhouse gas (GHG), and climate change technical services for heavy industrial clients, petroleum refineries, utilities, municipalities, academic institutions, ports and harbors, and airports.
Our expertise goes beyond monitoring to actual implementation efforts with the potential to improve the quality of life for people living and working in industrial areas.
Whether you are looking to take your first GHG inventory, implement a fleet-modernization program, or demonstrate compliance with local air quality regulations, Tetra Tech provides a diverse array of air quality services to meet your needs
- Air quality research
- Gas and particle sampling and analysis
- Multimedia fate and transport models, including indoor vapor intrusion modeling
- Human health risk assessment
- Regulatory assessment
- GHG emission inventory, reporting, and verification
- Air quality improvements and action plans
- Modernization and technology evaluation
- Air quality outreach, education, and training programs
Tetra Tech understands the importance of impartiality as part of its validation or verification activities. Tetra Tech developed tools to assess, identify, and manage the risk of conflict of interest and ensure its objectivity during its GHG validation or verification activities.