Providing compliance assistance to SWACO sites subject to government regulations
Tetra Tech’s engineers and scientists offer significant expertise in air quality, greenhouse gas (GHG), and climate change technical services for heavy industrial clients, petroleum refineries, utilities, municipal solid waste landfills, waste facilities, academic institutions, ports and harbors, and airports.
Our expertise goes beyond monitoring to actual implementation efforts with the potential to improve the quality of life for people living and working in industrial areas. We also focus on achieving compliance in a cost-effective manner, while supporting our clients’ business operations.
Offering air quality services from project design support through permitting to post-permit compliance, we support clients through the entire project lifecycle.
Our air quality services personnel include mechanical, chemical, civil, and environmental engineers, working alongside air pollution scientists with a depth of experience in air quality services.
Whether you are looking to take your first GHG inventory, implement a fleet-modernization program, or demonstrate compliance with local air quality regulations, Tetra Tech provides a diverse array of air quality services to meet your needs.
- Air quality research
- Gas and particle sampling and analysis
- Multimedia fate and transport models, including indoor vapor intrusion modeling
- Atmospheric dispersion modeling
- Human health risk assessment
- Regulatory assessment
- New Source Review (NSR) and Title V Air Permitting
- NSPS/NESHAP/permit compliance support
- Compliance assessments and emission source inventories
- Point source emissions testing review and oversight
- GHG emission inventory, reporting, and verification
- Ambient air monitoring and monitoring plan development
- Air quality improvements and action plans
- Modernization and technology evaluation
- Mobile data collection and mapping
- Spatial information management
- Air quality outreach, education, and training programs
Tetra Tech understands the importance of impartiality as part of its validation or verification activities. Tetra Tech developed tools to assess, identify, and manage the risk of conflict of interest and ensure its objectivity during its GHG validation or verification activities.