FAA Office of Security and Hazardous Materials Safety IT Support Services
Tetra Tech provides a wide range of IT management and technical support services to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Office of Security and Hazardous Materials Safety (ASH).
Our highly skilled professionals perform the following IT services:
- Program management
- Full life cycle application software development and database management
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12 (HSPD-12) policy and systems development and implementation
- Identification management systems design, development, and deployment
- Investigations Tracking System (ITS)
- Facility Security Reporting System (FSRS)
- Security Awareness Virtual Initiative (SAVI)
- Personal Identity Verification (PIV)
- Hazmat Information Portals (HIP)
- Network security and systems administration
- SharePoint portals development, implementation, and administration
- Nationwide ASH helpdesk support
- Logical Access Control Systems (LACS)
- Infrastructure support for Physical Access Control Systems (PACS)
- Security accreditation and certification
Tetra Tech also provides HSPD-12 PIV deployment support used by FAA and the Department of Transportation nationwide. Tetra Tech has developed and maintains the applications that make up the Identity Management System and worked with the FAA HSPD-12 Program Management Office to complete the pilot projects to issue PIV cards.
Our team also performs desktop, email, and LAN support for the ASH program office at FAA headquarters in Washington, D.C. We also offer application helpdesk support for 30+ web applications used by ASH personnel and more than 60,000 FAA users.