Developing the Environmental Control Plan for the port operation activity of the Port of Itaqui Thermal Power Plant
Environmental Services in Latin America and the Caribbean
Tetra Tech provides a full suite of science-based solutions and technical expertise to assist our clients with environmental assessments, regulatory compliance, and detailed engineering designs for environmental remediation and restoration.
We support the entire project life cycle, including early planning and design; full-scale construction and operation; and closure, decommissioning, and site restoration. Our experience includes contaminated sites management, contaminant modeling, environmental permitting, sustainability, and social and territorial analysis. We serve the full range of environmental projects, from consultation and preliminary site assessment to comprehensive remediation of soil and groundwater contamination.
Tetra Tech provides practical, cost-effective, scientific solutions that are customized to our clients’ needs.
Our multidisciplinary teams have expertise in the following areas:
- Site investigations and remediation
- Environmental licensing
- Social and territorial analyses and due diligence
- Auditing and compliance
- Environmental programs and public outreach
- Financing and bankability (Equator Principles)
- Geographic information systems (GIS)
- Sustainability and climate change
- Environmental management systems (EMS)
- Air quality
- Solid waste
- Siting, environmental compliance, and legal support
- Contaminant modeling (water and air)
- Water resources management