Providing of full architecture-engineer design services for a new U.S. Navy base to add missile defense assets in Europe
Today’s communities depend on fast, reliable communication. Tetra Tech supports the deployment, refurbishment, and maintenance of all types of wired networks, from the smallest local projects to national system deployments.
Tetra Tech has a proud heritage of service in the communications industry, from copper telephone and cable television to present day fiber optics. This expertise has grown to include all facets of planning, feasibility studies, engineering design, and full-service network construction. These capabilities enable our clients to take advantage of the lowest-cost construction alternatives with the highest value.
Because Tetra Tech operates as a full service, turnkey communications source, we can provide our customers with virtually any service needed to support the design, deployment, and maintenance of all types of networks. We assist our customers in meeting their needs with proven results. Our broad base of capabilities has resulted in millions of miles of completed, activated, and spliced plant, both aerial and underground.
- Planning and feasibility studies
- Engineering design and CADD services
- Aerial outside plant construction
- Underground outside plant construction
- MDU pre-wire and post-wire services
- Drop installations
- Joint trench construction
- Dry utilities and residential developers joint trench
- Rebuild and upgrade construction services
- Production tracking and reporting
- Construction management and engineering service
- Project administration services
- Property acquisition and permitting
- Operations and maintenance