Assessing sea level rise vulnerability statewide and recommending changes to reduce exposure and increase capacity to adapt
Coastal and Marine Resources Management
Tetra Tech has provided coastal and offshore services to help our clients and the communities they serve improve and protect coastal and marine resources for 50 years.
Coastal communities require a combination of soft and hard engineered solutions as they adapt to the effects of climate change. Our scientists and engineers serve the entire project life cycle, from initial assessments and data collection efforts to the design and construction of critical infrastructure and restoration of coastal habitat.
Our expertise extends from the coastal zone to the deep ocean, where our researchers and engineers conduct biological field sampling, navigational assessments, geophysical surveys, and modeling analyses to safely manage operations at ports and offshore. Tetra Tech’s dedicated survey vessels and sampling equipment support our marine services.
- Bathymetric mapping
- Coastal and oceanographic hydrodynamic modeling
- Coastal engineering and habitat restoration
- Coastal water quality management
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Environmental permitting
- Flood risk assessment
- Marine energy assessments
- Marine geophysical surveys
- Marine protected area management
- NEPA studies and compliance
- Oceanographic engineering
- Offshore field sampling and analysis
- Offshore oil spill contingency planning
- Sediment and dredging management
- Threatened and endangered species assessments and consultations
- Vulnerability assessments and climate adaptation planning
- Waterfront and shoreline engineering