Providing engineering solutions to raise highways 6 and 16 near the Quill Lakes, Saskatchewan, Canada
Tetra Tech is an industry leader in designing and implementing climate-resilient transportation, greenhouse gas (GHG) mitigation, and green infrastructure solutions.
We helped pioneer the concept of low-impact development during the 1990s and have continued to be industry leaders in green infrastructure implementation. Our experts have tailored green infrastructure solutions to improve water quality, increase community livability, reduce flood risk, and add long-term resiliency in all climates and environments.
- Climate-resilient and emission-reducing roadway design
- Green infrastructure training for government officials
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Low-impact development
- Pedestrian and bicycle pathway design
- Roadway, railway, airport, and port-and-harbor planning, design, and construction