Helping the government and business community of Kazakhstan become more energy-efficient
Tetra Tech’s work on clean energy and climate change mitigation programs has positioned it as an international leader in low-emission development planning and program implementation in emerging economies. We have been actively participating in the clean energy field since its inception and, for more than 25 years, reducing the energy sector’s contributions to greenhouse gas emissions.
Tetra Tech has been implementing energy efficiency, clean energy, and low-emissions development projects in more than 100 countries worldwide, including Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Colombia, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Africa, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions inventories
- Legal and regulatory frameworks
- Low-emissions development strategies
- Energy efficiency, demand-side management (DSM), and cleaner production
- Waste to energy
- Utility efficiency improvement
- Carbon markets and financing