Providing engineering, procurement, and construction services for new, integrated potable water facilities, from source through distribution
Tetra Tech provides a broad range of civil engineering services in support of public works agencies, transportation departments, and private clients around the world.
Tetra Tech has experience in all phases of planning, design, construction, and operation for water, wastewater, dams, and transportation infrastructure projects. Tetra Tech is knowledgeable in public outreach and stakeholder coordination for large, complex, and multi-phase infrastructure repair and new construction projects. We also design retrofits and additions in heavy industrial and manufacturing settings.
Our civil engineering projects include:
- Water and wastewater systems
- Roadway and highway design
- Airports and aviation
- Transit and multimodal facilities
- Landfill design
- Traffic control, safety, and signal design
- Utilities design and coordination
- Stormwater management and spill containment
- Seismic and structural assessments
- Surveying and mapping, including advanced aerial photogrammetry and LiDAR