Providing ongoing preliminary engineering and design of 14 salinity barriers to help to reduce wetland loss rates in Louisiana
Tetra Tech provides a broad range of civil engineering services in support of public works agencies, transportation departments, and private clients around the world.
Tetra Tech has experience in all phases of planning, design, construction, and operation for water, wastewater, dams, and transportation infrastructure projects. Tetra Tech is knowledgeable in public outreach and stakeholder coordination for large, complex, and multi-phase infrastructure repair and new construction projects. Our projects incorporate resilient measures and features to support efficient asset management. We also design retrofits and additions in heavy industrial and manufacturing settings.
Our civil engineering projects include:
- Coastal resilient infrastructure
- Water and wastewater systems
- Ports, harbors, and waterfront
- Roadway and highway design
- Airports and aviation
- Transit and multimodal facilities
- Landfill design
- Traffic control, safety, and signal design
- Utilities design and coordination
- Stormwater management and spill containment
- Seismic and structural assessments
- Surveying and mapping, including advanced aerial photogrammetry and LiDAR