Providing siting, permitting, environmental evaluation, and construction compliance support for the first U.S. offshore wind farm off of Rhode Island
Transmission and Distribution
Tetra Tech has supported the transmission and distribution industry for nearly four decades. Our work encompasses planning, managing, routing, permitting, designing, and constructing transmission and distribution facilities worldwide and across diverse operating environments from the dry deserts of the southwestern United States to the permafrost of the Arctic Circle.
Tetra Tech provides environmental, engineering, and construction services, bundled or stand alone, for the development, construction, and operational phases of energy projects.
- Economic, technical, and environmental evaluations
- Planning, feasibility, and analytical studies
- Route planning and selection
- Environmental studies and impact analysis
- Licensing and permitting services and regulatory approvals
- Conceptual, preliminary, and detailed design
- Capital cost estimates
- Material specification and procurement support
- Training and mentoring
- Updating or development of operational and maintenance strategies and procedures
- Asset management planning and implementation