Supporting responsible, conflict-free mineral supply chains from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the Great Lakes Region
Tetra Tech creates practical, sustainable, and environmentally responsible solutions to address the world’s most complex challenges.
Our service areas include agriculture and economic growth; democracy and governance; energy; environment and natural resources; land tenure and property rights; water supply and sanitation; architecture, engineering, and construction services; and global security. Tetra Tech creates practical, sustainable, and environmentally responsible solutions for federal agencies, governments, multilateral banks, and multinational corporations.
Our approach is based on sound science, stakeholder engagement, capacity building, and innovative technologies and best practices. Our goal on every project is to ensure local ownership and sustainable development long after our work is complete. Our expertise includes monitoring and evaluation tools, grants management systems, compliance systems, and public-private partnerships.
- Agriculture and Economic Growth
- Architecture and Engineering
- Democracy and Governance
- Environment and Natural Resources
- International Energy Services
- International Internet Connectivity
- Land Tenure and Property Rights
- Rule of Law
- Security and Stabilization
- Technology for Development
- Water Resources and Infrastructure